Accidental Miss-use of Copyright
We take great care to not breach third party Copyright. If we have inadvertently included copyrighted content that the copyright holder does not wish to be displayed, we will take the poem down within 48 hours upon notification by the owner or the owner's legal representative.
Access to and use of 'the Website' (oakridgecommunityarchives.org) is provided by 'the owner' (Oakridge History Group) subject to the following terms and conditions :
By using the web site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the web site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms and conditions, you must not access or use the web site.
The owner may alter these terms and conditions at any time by publishing changes on the web site.
Please review the terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the web site after changes are published means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as amended.
1. The owner shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use the web site, or any errors, misrepresentations or omissions of the material contained therein.
2. The information on the web site has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
3. You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of the web site is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if the owner has been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
4. The owner does not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through its own web site and does not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
5. In relation to a dispute arising out of this web site you the user and the owner, Oakridge History Gruop, agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
6. Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text, images and logos contained in the web site are the property of the Oakridge History Group and are copyright with all rights reserved.
7. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if they are explicitly for your own personal use and are not to be publicly reproduced.
8. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this web site or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.